- For 6 hours $1250.00 including setup time and pull down time. Exceeding 6 hours will be charged extra @ $125 per hour.
- Charges include rental fee and security and custodian services fee as needed.
- From 9.00am to mid-night. $2,000.00
- The rental for Community hall include full use of the community hall kitchen.
- The PA system is included in the community hall rental.
- The maximum capacity(not to exceed) of the hall per the applicable guidelines and Requirements of the Fire Marshal code of the state of Kansas will not be exceeded by the renters.
SECURITY AND CUSTODIAL CHARGES
All security and custodian charges are included in the rental agreement charges. The renter will not be charged extra for these services. HTCC will make the determination on the timing and extent of availability of such service.
- Renters should mention the exact time needed for the setup of the event and maximum time for pull down of the event specially after 9.00pm in the Rental Application Form.
- All setup and pull down arrangements(beside the chairs and tables as specified below) to be managed by the Renter or the Renting organization and must be done within the duration of the rental period.
- Setup of chairs and table (based on availability) will be specified by the renter at the time of booking. HTCC appointed custodian will set up the tables and chairs for the renter prior to handing over the facility to the renter at no extra cost to the renter.
CONFIRMATION OF BOOKING
- Any booking is deemed confirmed only when the advance amount is paid alongwith duly filled in application form and the balance payment along with the Security Deposit made at least 3 weeks prior to the date of the event.
- Even if the advance amount is paid, if the balance amount (along with the Security Deposit) is not paid before 3 weeks of the event, the booking is not considered as confirmed booking and the booking will be cancelled without any refund.
- Copy of the Rental Application form duly signed by Manager after receiving the advance amount will be given to the Renter.
- Advance amount of minimum 50% of the total Rental Fee is required at the time of booking a reservation.
- Balance amount must be deposited at HTCC at least three weeks before the event.
- If the event date is within three weeks from the date of booking, then FULL Rental amount is due at the time of booking. No exception will be made.
- For individuals, the Refundable Security Deposit would be 25% of the Rental Fee.
- For organizations, the refundable security deposit would be 50% of the Rental Fee.
REFUND OF SERCURITY DEPOSIT.
- Securities deposits will be refunded ONLT after inspection by the temple manager or the Custodian is complete.
- Any cost HTCC may have to incur in order to perform additional cleaning or repair damages caused by the renter will be deducted from the Security Deposit.
- If the cost of such restoration exceeds the security deposit amount, HTCC has the right to claim the difference from the renter.
- HTCC ‘s decision regarding the amount of reasonable charges that the renter would owe HTCC will be final and binding.
CANCELLATION BY THE TEMPLE.
- Circumstances may occur that make the unit assignment guarantee impossible even after the confirmation of the event due to the clash with temple events that cannot be anticipated at the time of booking of the event. However if that happens, temple will offer postponement of the event as an option to the Renter.
- Copy of the Rental Application form duly signed by Manager after receiving the advasnce money will be given to the Renter.
CANCELLATION BY THE RENTER.
- Renter must submit a signed cancellation form to the manager. A phone intimation to one of the HTCC Managers will be accepted as an intention to cancel the meet the time line for refund procession. However HTCC must receive an official communication (email from the person who made the booking or the signed Cancellation form) within THREE days (3 days) of such phone intimation.
- Renters have the option to cancel the booking subject to the following cancellation charges.
aa. 25% of the Rental Fee is deducted for cancellations done before 3 weeks of the event.
bb. 50% of the Rental Fee is deducted for cancellation done before 2 weeks.
cc. 100% is deducted for cancellation done on the day of the event.
SECURITY DEPOSIT WILL BE REFUNDED 100% IN CASE OF ANY CANCELLATION.
- Booking done a year or more in advance are always tentative.
- Beginning 2013, all Regional Organizations recognized by HTCC are eligible to avail 20% discount on total rental charge ONCE in a Calendar Year subject to written(or e-mail) approval by President. Subsequent rentals in the same calendar year will be charged at regular rate.
- With these revisions, HTCC is discontinuing the provision of HTCC BUCKS and will stop extending the discount on any accrued HTCC BUCKS with effect from 01/01/2015.
- This rental policy can be amended by HTCC without any notice and changes can be made with immediate effect.
APPROVED BY THE BOARD OF TRUSTEES AND PRESIDENT OF HTCC ON 5/31/2014 TO BE EFFECTIVE FROM JULY 15, 2014.
Includes Community Hall,Use of Kitchen, Basic Cleaning and Stage, PA System